Thursday, May 19, 2011

Whew

I had my echocardiogram on Monday. It is a sonogram of your heart, so I got to watch my own heart beating on the screen. It. Was. Awesome. Other than having my boob shoved around by the ultrasound tech as she was searching for the different views she needed, it was incredible to watch my heart pumping away.

As I was leaving, I asked when I should expect to hear the results. She told me I would hear within a week, and the news would come from Dr. BlueEyes, since he's the one that ordered the test. I replied with "No news is good news" and she smiled and said yes.

I knew that Dr. BlueEyes was out of the office on Monday, and I knew the test results could take a week to come back. So imagine my fear when a mere 5 hours later I had a missed call and a voice mail from Dr. BlueEyes secretary asking that I please call as soon as I get this message.

Even though he was out of the office, he had checked his tests results as a favor to me, since he knew I would probably be wondering, and they were just calling to tell me everything was fine! After that incident, I feel like I need another echo just to be sure!

1 comment:

  1. lol that seriously made me laugh!! and woohoo to all bein fine :)

    ReplyDelete